20,000 Volts Under the Sea – Not just another kids band… these guys are rock n’ roll adventurers! Join them as they go 20,000 Volts Under the Sea. This deep-sea, rock musical is fun for the whole family and filled with interactive games, zany characters and, of course, great live music.
- West Seattle Branch: 11 a.m. Monday, July 19
- Northeast Branch: 4 p.m. Monday, July 19
- Douglass-Truth Branch: 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 20
- Queen Anne Branch: 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 20
- Rainier Beach Branch: 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, July 21
She Sings Sea Songs – Popular Northwest children’s performer Nancy Stewart sings songs with an emphasis on the Pacific Northwest coast, including tide pools and ferry boats.
- International District/Chinatown Community Center: 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 11
- Southwest Branch: 11:00 a.m., Thursday, August 12
- West Seattle Branch: 11:00 a.m., Saturday, August 21