The Seattle Public Library is undergoing a strategic planning process to explore the future of the Library and how to prioritize existing resources. To kick off the process, the Library will be holding 5 open-house style events for Seattle residents and patrons to “think big” and provide input about the future of the Library.
Do the Library’s resources meet your needs? Are the hours convenient for you? What does the Library do best? What things need improvement? Come give us your ideas and help shape the future of the Library!
You can stop by at any time during these 2 hour meeting times:
- Noon to 2 p.m. Monday, March 1, Central Library, 1000 Fourth Ave., Level 4, Room 1 (206-386-4636)
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 2, Northgate Branch, 10548 Fifth Ave. N.E. (206-386-1980)
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 3, High Point Branch, 3411 S.W. Raymond St. (206-684-7454)
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, March 6, Ballard Branch, 5614 22nd Ave. N.W. (206-684-4089)
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 16, Beacon Hill Branch, 2821 Beacon Ave. S. (206-684-4711).
For more information, see the SPL website, email email@example.com, or contact Eve Sternberg, project lead, at 206-386-1119. Special thanks to the Seattle Public Library Foundation for a grant to help fund the strategic planning process.